AOL, formerly known as American Online. Therefore, this is an American mail service owned by AOL incorporation, a subsidiary of Verizon Communications. This webmail service was more eminent in the early days before the onset of mail services like Yahoo and Gmail. Notwithstanding, AOL is still a credible, decent mail service with many fascinating features. AOL is good a mail as any other mail service today, so in this article, we shall be discussing AOL mail, creating an account and logging in.
For you to have access to all the features this mail service has to offer, you need to have an AOL mail account and access the AOL login process. You will have to fill in your login credentials to access the login process. However, in order for you to get these credentials, you will need to open an AOL account first. This article should put you through the steps in opening and logging in to your AOL mail account.
Process on How to Create an AOL Account – AOL Mail | AOL Account Sign Up
- To start the process, visit the homepage at http://mail.aol.com. If you already have an account before, you can just enter your login credentials to login.
- When the AOL homepage loads, you’ll see two fields indicated for those that have an account to log in. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “don’t have an account? Sign-up “
- On clicking “sign-up “, you’ll be redirected to a page where you will have to provide your personal information such as your first name, your last name, the username you want (e.g email@example.com as an example). Furthermore, enter a password that you can remember and re-enter it again to confirm your authenticity. You will also need to enter your date of birth, your gender and phone number to complete your information on this page.
- Once you’re through with filling your personal information, click on “continue”.they will send a five digit verification code to you. This is to the phone number you use in registering your account. Therefore, confirm the verification by writing the code correctly in the field for it. And there you are! You are through with creating your email on the AOL platform.
- Upon the successful creation of your account, you will be redirected to www.aol.com where you will have access to the latest news and weather Updates and a search engine.
AOL Login – AOL Sign in | AOL Account
After setting up your AOL account, you can access youranytime you want as long as you have an internet connection.
- Just open the homepage at http://mail.aol.com and it will direct you to the AOL Sign in page.
- Enter your email address and your password in the fields provided for them respectively, it will direct you to your account page, where you can start sending and receiving emails.
The AOL service is pattern design with a good number of built-in features. Therefore, this makes it a good webmail client and also a good match for the likes of Yahoo and Gmail. Some of these features include Storage space, email organization, email signatures, nice filters, attachments, and themes. Open an AOL account today and join the community of people enjoying a great deal from this service.