Bumble is one of the free dating applications available to singles today. Therefore the app makes it easy for dating and meeting new friends. Majorly, the app is made for girls, what is means is that girls on the platform have a way to control their want they want or not.
Particularly, if a swipe is made across to a female on the platform, she will be the one to accept the offer or decline it. However if she leaves the offer pending for 24hours without replies they will remove the swipe. Hmm this sound like girls really being in control of what they want.
Although, seen as a feminist platform it is not only for the female forks alone. However, it also allows males folks to join the dating platform as well. Therefore, whatever type of relationship you are looking for you can as well find it on bumble. Also, users can sign up using their Facebook account and your mobile number.
More so, the platform is a good social and dating app which helps in facilitating communication with users of same interest. Also, it is fast growing dating websites for all internet users either male or female. However, the platform also has premium service for users as well as a free service as also.
Brief History the Founder and Partnership
Whitney Wolfe Herd found the bumble dating app apk shortly after leaving tinder, which is also a dating platform. Therefore, in September 2014, Wolfe filed sue against Tinder for sexual discrimination and also harassment for a $1 million.
Later, Wolfe and CEO Andrey Andreev entered into partnership in which Andrey making an investment of over $10million on the deal. Therefore, this gives him a 79% ownership of the company. Furthermore, the company’s headquarter of the app, is in Texas and Austin. The company proudly boost of a 70 employee staffs globally. Also, the platform has about 22 million users.
Types of Matches
Therefore, there are two major types of matches on the platform for users to use and they are:
- Heterosexual Matches: Particularly, this type of match enables the female user to initiate the first contact with a male match user.
- Same Sex Matches: In this section either male or female can send a message across first without restrictions.
Some Features on Bumble App
- BFF Mode: This helps users to find platonic friends around the platform. Therefore, after switching to the mode, the app automatically switches potential date with other people. Particularly these are people of the user same sex looking for friends as well.
- Music Mode: The platform also connects with Spotify, allowing users to connect their spotify account with their profile. Therefore, this in turn shows the music interest of the user.
- Bumble Bizz: Particularly, this mode is for business people who are on the platform, and also, sharing business ideas.
How to Sign up on Bumble with Facebook
Therefore, to sign up on the platform the first thing a user should do is to
- Download and install the App, and users can do that form the Google play store on their device.
- Click the sign in with Facebook Caption.
- After that, click on Login with the Facebook App and hit on the open caption.
- Give access to the location service. You will see a text box saying (allow bumble to access location). Therefore, this option will make you have match with people within your location.
- Also, you can allow notification access if you wish to. Also, you can configure this in the settings.
- Follow the app tutorials and click on the X icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Next is upgrade and extras, if you want the offer click the Sign Me Up caption. Also, if you do not want this offer click the X icon at the bottom.
Finally, after following all these steps, you are set and ready to start using this dating platform and its amazing features. Mind you, users can also sign up using their mobile phone number.