Basically, as of 2008 precisely September, more than 2.2 billion people are using Facebook. That huge, global audience means Facebook Advertising is a key marketing strategy for just about every business. Therefore, the ever-changing Facebook logarithm can make it a challenge to connect with fans.
Furthermore, that’s where Facebook advertising comes in. More so, it enables micro-targeting features that allow you to reach your exact target audience. Therefore, this is based on demographics, locations, interest, and even behaviors. Also, you can get your message in front of the people. Particularly, those who are likely to want your product or services.
Therefore, this is great for budgeting, conversion rates and return on investment. However, you will only pay to reach the most valuable potential customers. But it’s vital to understand the different type of advertising. Also, targeting options before you dive into this feature if you want to get the best results.
In this complete guide to Facebook advertising. we will talk about everything you need to know about Facebook ads, from planning g your first ad to developing advanced Facebook ads campaign strategies. Therefore, to create Ads on Facebook users can click on this >>> (opens in a new tab)”>click>>>>
Types of Facebook ads – Facebook Advertising
- Photo ads: These simple ads are a great way to get started with Facebook advertising. You can create one with just a few clicks. This is by boosting an existing post with a photo from your Facebook page. Photo ads may simple but that doesn’t mean it should be boring.
- Video ads: video ads can show your product or team in action, or they can simply be aspirational. And its very important that a video ads is captivating and enjoyable.
- Carousel ads: Particularly, this feature uses up to ten photos or videos to showcase your product or services. You can use this format to highlight the different benefit of one product. Also, a number of different products. Better still use all the photos together to create one large image.
More Types of Facebook Ads
- Slideshow ads: These ads offer an easy way to create short videos ads from a collection of still photos or existing video clips. They have eye-catching motion, just like videos. But uses much less bandwidth, so they load well even for people on slow internet connections.
- Collection ads: These ads are offered only for mobile devices. This allows you to showcase one or more products that customers can click to buy.
Collection ads pair with instant experiences to allow people to buy your products without ever leaving. Therefore this makes online shopping easy when people are on the go and may not have a great internet connection.
- Messenger ads: photo ads, video ads, carousal ads, and dynamic ads can all be set to appear in Facebook . However, this extra placement gives you access to the 1.3 billion people who use messenger as the desired placement.
How to advertise on Facebook: A step by step guide – Facebook Business
Therefore, if you already have a Facebook business page, then you can go ahead to Facebook ads manager. To start creating your Facebook ad campaign. but if you don’t have you can create one. Therefore, the steps to advertise on Facebook are as shown below.
- Choose your objective
- Name your campaign
- Sub or credit your ad account
- Target your audience
- Choose your Facebook ads placement
with the above steps seriously followed, it will beeasy to advertise on Facebook.