Sending an Email to Facebook from Google mail
At one time, Facebook users received Facebook email messages. This is where users could send a message using email service such as Google mail. Basically, Facebook has discontinued that service, but it’s possible to look up someone’s phone or email or Google Talk content information, using Facebook.
Find Phone Number or Email on Facebook
Furthermore, if a user is looking to send someone an email using Gmail, but the user don’t have their email address, the user can look for it on their email addresses. Also, on their mobile number, instant messaging platform or other information on their profiles.
Therefore, this is optional the user. However, if users uses their email address or phone number to log in to their Facebook, they can set Facebook custom privacy settings. Particularly this is to keep their information private or limit them to who can see it.
Basically, to be able to see someone’s contact information on Facebook, visit their profile page on the Facebook website or smartphone app. Furthermore, click or tap “About”, then “Contact and Basic Info” to see the information they share.
However, if someone shares his or her email address, the user can email them using Gmail. Also, and if they share Google Talk contact information, user can message them via the chat feature built into Gmail.
Particularly, if users want to limit which of your contact information is visible on the service, they can do so through their Facebook custom privacy settings. However, to do this,
- users can click their name on the Facebook website, and then
- Hit on the “About” and “contact and Basic Info” caption on the screen.
- Furthermore, click the “Edit” caption button next to your email address.
- Choose who can see your stuff with the audience drop-down option. The options include your friends, only you, or a select group of friends.
Facebook Mail and Forwarding
In previous time, Facebook offers its own email service, providing users with a @facebook.com email address. However, this would send message to their Facebook accounts.
Basically, after a while, the service change to forward messages to people’s separate email addresses. Later, the service was discontinued entirely. More so, users will not be able to use a Facebook email address to contact anyone.
Using Facebook Messenger in Sending Messages
Therefore, if you don’t have someone’s email address, you can still contact them through Facebook messenger. Basically, this is if you are friends with them or can find them on the service. Also, you can reach out to them by sending them a Facebook message or writing on their timeline.
How to Send an Email You Receive to Facebook
- Start your email application.
- Also, open the email message you would like to send to Facebook, then click the “Forward” option.
- Therefore, users should input this URL in the field firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Furthermore, replace your “username” in the email address in step three. Therefore, this is with the vanity URL nickname of the Facebook user you want to send. Also, input the name that follows the “facebook.com/” on the user’s profile page URL.
- Finally, hit the “Send” option in your email application.
How to add or to remove an email from my Facebook account
To add an email address:
- Scroll to the bottom of any Facebook page and tap Setting and Privacy.
- Tap Personal information>Email Address, found at the Account Settings action.
- Tap Add Email address.
- Then, enter your email then tap Add Email. However, they may ask you to re-enter your Facebook password.
- Also, you will get a confirmation email when you add a new email to your account. Furthermore, tap the link in your email to confirm that you want this email added to your Facebook account.
To remove an email address:
- Scroll to the bottom of any Facebook page and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Therefore, in the Account Settings section, hit the Personal Information> Email Address.
- Tap Remove next to the email you would like to remove.
- However, the system can ask the user to re-enter their Facebook Password. Also, enter your account password and hit the Remove Email caption to confirm the process.
When a wrong email is used to create a Facebook account. How to change it.
- Therefore, make sure that you have a secure email that only you can access.
- Go to facebook.com/changeemail and tap Add another email.
- Finally, enter your correct email and Add. To remove the old email, tap Remove.