Technology has changed the present day world, not like those days when business name, location, phone number, and website are been imprinted on cards, phone book so as customers can easily reach you. In this modern time, where internet rules the world, you can now add your business listing online through google and as been one of the popular search engines giving you more customers.
Google listing will help customers easily find you online though it is referred to google as Google My Business website. Furthermore, this is a platform that gives customers access to information on how to reach companies online via Google search engine. Once you have registered your business listing on Google My Business Dashboard, it can even be found on the google map.
How to Get Google Listing for Your Business
Particularly, getting a google listing for your business is free. All you need to do is give google information relating to your business so as customers can easily reach you. You can also post videos, get reviews from your customers, update them on promos and offers and lots more. Here are the steps in creating a google business listing:
- Go to http://www.google.com/business/
- Input your business name and address in the box provided and click the search icon.
- However, if your business is not on the list, you can click on “add your business” and provide the necessary information given – your business name, type, address, website and more.
- Once you are through with the process, they will ask you to verify your listing through call, or postcard.
You have finally created a google business listing.
How to Create a Google Listing for Your Mobile Business
Therefore, creating a listing for mobile business is quite different from others. This is because they basically deliver goods to their customers on their doorsteps or at location. All you need to do is to make sure you have a Google My Business Account, then follow these steps:
- Sign in your Google My Business account.
- Click on “edit info”.
- Furthermore, click on the “address” caption.
- Click on the box that reads “I deliver goods to my customers at their locations”
- Fill in the necessary information provided to you. and note that told to verify your account again if your address is been changed.