The Yahoo Mail is an email service platform, launched in 1997. Furthermore, it is from the American parent company Yahoo. Yahoo Mail provides four different emails plans: three for personal use and another for business. Furthermore, by December 2011, Yahoo Mail login page had 281 million users, making it the third largest web-based email service in the whole world.
As many as the almighty three web interfaces were available at any given time. More so, a 2005 version includes a new Ajax interface, drag-and-drop and improved search. Also, keyboards shortcuts, address auto-competition, and tabs.
However, remove some other features like column widths and one click delete-move-to-next. Particularly, in October 2010, Yahoo released a beta version of Yahoo Mail. Including improvement to performance, search, and Facebook integration.
How to Log in to Yahoo! email – Yahoo Mail Login Page
- Go to the Yahoo Website. Then input the URL www.yahoomail.com in a web browser.
- Click on the “Mail” icon. Found in the purple envelope in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Enter your email address in the labeled field.
- Click on Next.
- Enter your password in the labeled field.
- Click on Sign in.
- Click on the “Mail” icon.
Yahoo Mail Login Page – How to Recover Forgotten Password.
The following are ways you can recover your password based on factors like where you are signing in from and recovery info on your account.
- Go to the sign-in Helper
- Enter your phone number or email address.
- Click continue
- If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA code.
- If you can receive text messages to the number listed, then click Yes, text me an Account Key.
Therefore, while trying to login to your Yahoo Mail login page, you might experience some problems. The following are some easy and quick ways to recover your Yahoo mail account password. More so you can access your Yahoo mail account.
The user often feels that there must be someone who can take care of his online and his important information stored on it. More so, even though when Yahoo provides such a secure platform for its mail services its user often faces one or the other problem online.
However, it often happens sometimes that the user’s account can be hacked. Also, sometimes there is a problem which the user will wish that all this tension can be taken care of by the quick fix took of Yahoo.
Particularly, the Quick Fix tool is special app provided by Yahoo Mail account. This tools that can be used with the user’s Yahoo online account enables to scans for common problems.
Furthermore, it detects problems widely and also fixes them when possible. If its not possible to fix, it gives the user directions or steps that can be taken by the user to eliminate the problem. Particularly, sometimes it also gives suggestions for enjoying better online use on the user’s account.
With Quick Fix, a Users can Fix Yahoo Problems like:
- Problems users face in sending or receiving Yahoo messages.
- Problems of errors or some temporary access errors.
- Issues with missing email or deleted emails.
- Furthermore, the fact of the inability to detect mails or email being sent to the trash folder.
- System issues affecting POP or IMAP access.
Yahoo Mail Quick Fix
Run a scan on your account
- Go to the Yahoo Mail Quick Fix tool.
- Therefore, select the problem you are having.
- Enter an alternate email address, different from the one you are trying to fix.
- Enter the verification code shown.
- Click Create Request.
How to run a Scan
- Go to your account
- Therefore, visit the Yahoo Mail Quick Fix tool
- Select the problem from the option
- Then enter the alternate email address or use a friend’s or Yahoo Mail
- Enter code
- Also, click the create request for starting the scan
- After the scan is completed an email is sent to the alternate email address with a summary of related issues and solutions.
Therefore, the above are ways to run, scan and fix the possible problem in your Yahoo Mail login page. However, if users adhere strictly to these guides, they will enjoy and benefit enough from Yahoo Mail to the maximum.